New disc cutting line dedicated exclusively to the processing of stainless steel sheets
The plant has been designed to cut discs from sheet metal square blanks, with a fully automatic work cycle.
Respecting the criteria of Industry 4.0the whole line has been connected to the company network allowing the remote upload of programs to be executed and the production batches, as well as the forces and machine parameters through graphical display.
- maximum cutting thickness: 4 mm
- minimum cutting diameter: 400 mm
- maximum cutting diameter: 1550 mm
- maximum capacity of loading platform: 4000 kg
- fully automatic work cycle: from the blank loading to the unloading of the disc
- harpoon scrap evacuation system
- marking unit